Purchasing, selling, mortgaging or leasing residential or commercial property is an important step.
At Thomas Barry & Co.:
- We are a team of professional, highly experienced solicitors, with a track record of over 30 years in property conveyancing.
- We feel our 5-star Client Testimonials speak for us.
- Over 90% of our new business comes from referrals.
Our goal is to provide a personal, friendly, client-focused approach and to guide you confidently through every legal step of the purchase. We pride ourselves on being accessible, responsive and contactable. Our property law team have extensive experience in dealing with all legal matters relating to property & conveyancing for both domestic & commercial clients. We take the time to understand your needs and will guide you through the process to ensure the transaction runs as smoothly as possible.
We provide guidance in relation to:
We understand that buying or selling a property is a hugely significant life moment. We will explain the legal consequences of documents you will be asked to sign; we will ensure that you obtain a good and marketable title and we will see to it that the legal requirements of your lending institution are met so that funds can be drawn down.
We deal with the legal aspects and liaise with your other advisers (architects, engineers, financial advisers, estate agents, insurance brokers etc.).
Our commercial property expertise includes:
- Investment sales and purchases
- Property and development
- Property issues related to insolvency and corporate recovery
- Legal issues concerning property asset management
- Commercial leases and related landlord and tenant issues
Among the areas we cover are:
- Pre-Lease enquiries including investigation of title, services, easements rights and privileges, and planning matters
- Rent review provisions
- Statutory Rights – Right to Renew, Business Equity, Contracting out.
- Statutory Obligations
- Registration & Assignability of leases
- Guarantees & Collateral Warranties
This is a rapidly developing area of law. Thomas Barry & Company has developed its services to match.
Planning and Environmental law impacts on a wide variety of areas, including property acquisition, share and asset purchases, commercial activities, dispute resolutions, EU law and health and safety. Local authorities and the Environmental Protection Authority (EPA) have extensive powers to grant or refuse planning permission or licences and to monitor compliance which they are increasingly prepared to exercise.
If you require advice on an area not listed, please Contact Us and we will happily assist you.
It is always advisable to seek early advice as limitation periods can apply.
Legal Services from Dublin Solicitors
Since 1991, Thomas Barry & Company Solicitors, Dublin have continued to expand and develop our legal services. We will use our experience and expertise to provide advice, guidance and legal representation in relation to your legal issues. We can provide both commercial and private clients with a tailored and effective service to help them reach a successful conclusion.