A Notary Public is a type of lawyer, similar to, but not the same as, a solicitor, barrister or commissioner for oaths.
They are a public officer constituted by law to serve the public in non-
The offices of Thomas Barry Dublin Notary Public at 11 St Stephens Green is close to the Department of Foreign Affairs, Consular Section, and very convenient for obtaining an apostille.
Out of hours and out of office appointments can be arranged.
We also offer a short notice call out service
- Foreign Property or Commercial Transactions (e.g. granting a Power of Attorney, executing a deed or completing transfer documents).
- Certifying and Authenticating documents (e.g. educational, professional and vocational qualifications or police certificates)
- Swearing Affidavits
- Making Declarations and Affirmations
- Company documents
- Adoption papers
- Consents to Travel
- Certificates of identity
- Arranging to apostille documents with the Department of Foreign Affairs.
Notaries also receive and make “Protests” under Mercantile Law and take Ships “Protests”.
- Make an Appointment by contacting Tom at 01 6773434 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the Document(s) by filling in all gaps to the best of your ability before you call.
- Email the document or documents you want notarised (ideally in Microsoft Word format). This speeds the process.
- Bring Proof of Identity & Address, usually passport or driver’s licence and a utility bill (dated within last 3 months). Different considerations apply for Companies.
Legal Services from Dublin Solicitors
Since 1991, Thomas Barry & Company Solicitors, Dublin have continued to expand and develop our legal services. We will use our experience and expertise to provide advice, guidance and legal representation in relation to your legal issues. We can provide both commercial and private clients with a tailored and effective service to help them reach a successful conclusion.