We will give you our Purchaser’s Questionnaire asking about the property. We we will this need answered. We will also need:
- Property address and details of price, agent and booking deposit
- Photographic evidence of your identity such as your passport or driving licence and a document with your permanent address, such as an electricity bill or bank statement sent within the last three months.
- State marriage certificate if you are married or civil partnership registration certificate if you are in a civil partnership.
- Separation agreement or judicial separation order if you are separated.
- Divorce decree if you are divorced, or decree of dissolution of civil partnership if you were in a civil partnership that has been dissolved.
- Your PPS number.