Whether you are an employee suffering from an unfair dismissal, bullying or harassment or an employer dealing with employee issues such as redundancies or dismissals, you will need sound legal advice.
Employment law has become increasingly complicated. Finding your enterprise on the wrong side of just one piece of legislation, even unwittingly, can prove costly. As an employee, finding yourself up against the might of a corporation's legal department, can feel like a lonely place to be.
Thomas Barry & Company has been active in this area for many years and would welcome the opportunity to be of assistance. Our suite of Employment Law services includes:
- Dismissals and Redundancy – terminations, unfair and wrongful dismissal claims.
- Executive Severance - negotiation of and advice on severance packages.
- Business Transfers - employers' and employees' rights and duties in mergers, acquisitions and transfers.
- Litigation - injunctions, employment law claims, judicial review and shareholders disputes.
- Company Disputes – executives, directors, shareholders and partners.
- Disputes and Strikes - industrial relations, dispute resolution, third party intervention and representation.
- Contracts of Employment - service contracts, terms and conditions of employment.
- Service Providers/Contractors – outsourcing, contractors and consultants.
- Equality - equal pay claims, equality of terms and conditions, sexual, bullying and other harassment claims.
- HR policies and procedures - employee handbooks.
- Recruitment – advertising, interviews and, recruitment processes.